Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We've been published!


Through flickr I was able to get one of my images published. In a discussion forum, a writer from "What Digital Camera Magazine," based in the UK, asked the opinions of those who have an Olympus E-3. I submitted my comments and was asked if I wanted to submit them to their magazine. So, long story short, we got the magazine in the mail today.

The picture is one I took on my trip to Kansas City, Missouri for a teacher workshop. It was taken in one of the walkways that connect surrounding buildings called "The Link."









Here is the original:

1 comment:

Stever said...

You guys! Way to GO, eh. Nice work and to get into the mag is cool too.

Say, is this just the standard blog setup thru blogger.com. I'm toying with the idea and wanted to see what folks had used.